My name is Erik and I am a young adult who is interested in helping my fellow peers in the pursuit of achieving success. As a motivated individual, I hope to provide insight into how to get to the next level.
The purpose of this blog is to help older teenagers and young adults to purpose their goals and push them to the next level. As a young adult myself, I am no expert, but, I have had my fair share of experiences that I believe are beneficial to share. I want to have this blog be an open forum to high school students, college students, and everyone in between (including the parents of these kids!).
Here are some of the main topics that I want to focus on to help answer the question of America’s next great generation:
- Surviving school and finding a great job
- Navigating the career search.
- Acing your interview.
- What class is best for me?
- What do I really want in a career?
- Building meaningful relationships
- Will my friends push me to be my best?
- Do my friends catch me when I fall and help me when I’m low?
- Having fun during your young years
- Being successful and letting loose
- Having fun without putting your future in jeopardy
- What do you really like to do?
- And much more!
By providing this information through stories, tips, and answering questions, I will enable you to become more successful, a more successful YOU!
Please leave comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch. I would love to help.